Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded 25.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. One Rupee coin can currently be purchased for $0.0137 or 0.00000213 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Rupee has a total market cap of $331,580.00 and $557.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Rupee has traded down 43.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 46% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001627 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006616 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 31,153,050 coins and its circulating supply is 24,196,647 coins. The official website for Rupee is rupeeblockchain.org. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP.
Buying and Selling Rupee
Rupee can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rupee should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rupee using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.