Sativacoin (CURRENCY:STV) traded 13.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 14th. One Sativacoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0086 or 0.00000139 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Sativacoin has a total market capitalization of $61,079.00 and $100.00 worth of Sativacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Sativacoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sativacoin Coin Profile
X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 21st, 2014. Sativacoin’s total supply is 7,095,407 coins. The official website for Sativacoin is www.sativacoin.io. Sativacoin’s official Twitter account is @sativacoins.
Buying and Selling Sativacoin
Sativacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sativacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sativacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sativacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sativacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sativacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.