Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 26th. One Argentum coin can currently be purchased for $0.0304 or 0.00000472 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Argentum has a total market cap of $316,938.00 and $0.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Argentum has traded down 32.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00034512 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 10,427,332 coins. The official website for Argentum is www.argentum.io. Argentum’s official message board is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Argentum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.