Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 26th. One Augur token can now be bought for approximately $13.46 or 0.00208135 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Upbit, ChaoEX and Gate.io. Augur has a market capitalization of $148.01 million and $1.92 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Augur has traded up 8.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007097 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003587 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015297 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00150046 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00250794 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $644.33 or 0.09966725 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012688 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Augur Token Profile
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, ChaoEX, IDEX, Bittrex, Bitsane, Cobinhood, ABCC, Upbit, DragonEX, Gatecoin, Mercatox, BX Thailand, Koinex, CoinTiger, Zebpay, Liqui, Livecoin, Ethfinex, AirSwap, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Binance, Bitbns, Bithumb, Poloniex, GOPAX, Gate.io, Kraken, Crex24 and BitBay. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.