Dashcoin (CURRENCY:DSH) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 26th. One Dashcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0157 or 0.00000243 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Dashcoin has traded down 0.3% against the US dollar. Dashcoin has a market cap of $275,958.00 and $0.00 worth of Dashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dero (DERO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00027071 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005161 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dashcoin Coin Profile
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 5th, 2014. Dashcoin’s total supply is 17,574,970 coins. The official website for Dashcoin is dashcoin.info. Dashcoin’s official Twitter account is @dashcoins. The Reddit community for Dashcoin is /r/Dashcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dashcoin
Dashcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dashcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dashcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dashcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dashcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.