Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 26th. Litecoin Cash has a market cap of $11.13 million and approximately $109,119.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0188 or 0.00000291 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange, Mercatox, YoBit and HitBTC. In the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded down 24.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $129.04 or 0.01995402 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014144 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004066 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000106 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Mercatox and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.