Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 26th. One Odyssey token can now be purchased for about $0.0105 or 0.00000162 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, IDEX, LBank and Huobi. During the last seven days, Odyssey has traded 13.1% lower against the dollar. Odyssey has a market cap of $49.75 million and $1.64 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007103 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003601 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015306 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00149986 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00250558 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $639.63 or 0.09888974 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012555 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Odyssey Token Trading
Odyssey can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Bit-Z, LBank, Huobi, Kucoin, Upbit, HitBTC, CoinTiger, Gate.io, Bittrex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Odyssey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Odyssey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Odyssey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.