PureVidz (CURRENCY:VIDZ) traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 26th. PureVidz has a market cap of $104,837.00 and approximately $84.00 worth of PureVidz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PureVidz coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. In the last seven days, PureVidz has traded down 41% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003331 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 29th, 2016. PureVidz’s total supply is 125,279,775 coins. The official website for PureVidz is purevidz.net. PureVidz’s official Twitter account is @PureVidz.
PureVidz Coin Trading
PureVidz can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PureVidz directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PureVidz should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PureVidz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PureVidz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PureVidz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.