CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 27th. In the last week, CROAT has traded 28.7% lower against the dollar. CROAT has a market capitalization of $119,850.00 and approximately $66.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CROAT coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and OpenLedger DEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded 61.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 42.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000181 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 52,972,384 coins. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. CROAT’s official website is croat.cat.
CROAT Coin Trading
CROAT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CROAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.