GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 27th. In the last week, GoldCoin has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar. One GoldCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0292 or 0.00000452 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. GoldCoin has a market capitalization of $1.21 million and approximately $3,795.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00025007 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 61% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,363,756 coins. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GoldCoin is www.goldcoin.org. The official message board for GoldCoin is www.goldcointalk.org. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling GoldCoin
GoldCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.