LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 26th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0128 or 0.00000198 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. LiteCoin Ultra has a market capitalization of $13,175.00 and $5.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00078874 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000832 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21,010.57 or 3.25501831 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006200 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00100128 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.