Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 26th. One Peercoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.95 or 0.00014708 BTC on exchanges including Bittylicious, SouthXchange, HitBTC and WEX. Peercoin has a market cap of $23.71 million and $234,673.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Peercoin has traded 8.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,483.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $438.70 or 0.06807425 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012284 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00017178 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015132 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.75 or 0.01020295 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00058419 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009264 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bitsane, Livecoin, Bittylicious, HitBTC, WEX, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Trade By Trade, SouthXchange, Poloniex, Tux Exchange, YoBit, BX Thailand and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.