SecretCoin (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded down 0% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. One SecretCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0202 or 0.00000314 BTC on exchanges. SecretCoin has a market cap of $85,495.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of SecretCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, SecretCoin has traded down 6.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004945 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012476 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 546.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003028 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 26th, 2015. SecretCoin’s total supply is 4,228,672 coins. The official website for SecretCoin is secretcoin.club. SecretCoin’s official Twitter account is @SecretCoinDevs and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Rewards500 coins per block until block 2000250 coins per block until block 4000125 coins per block until block 800062.5 coins per block until block 1600031.25 coins per block until block 224000 “
Buying and Selling SecretCoin
SecretCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecretCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecretCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SecretCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SecretCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecretCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.