FlutterCoin (CURRENCY:FLT) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 28th. One FlutterCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, FlutterCoin has traded down 0% against the US dollar. FlutterCoin has a market cap of $423,980.00 and $20.00 worth of FlutterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 83.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00093839 BTC.
- CasinoCoin (CSC) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00025010 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00001080 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 3rd, 2014. FlutterCoin’s total supply is 436,450,711 coins. The official message board for FlutterCoin is fluttercointalk.com. FlutterCoin’s official website is www.fluttercoin.me. FlutterCoin’s official Twitter account is @fluttercoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FlutterCoin is /r/fluttercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FlutterCoin Coin Trading
FlutterCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlutterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlutterCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FlutterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FlutterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlutterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.