Dinero (CURRENCY:DIN) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 30th. Dinero has a market cap of $72,273.00 and approximately $918.00 worth of Dinero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dinero coin can currently be purchased for $0.0103 or 0.00000164 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Graviex and SouthXchange. In the last week, Dinero has traded down 18% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002886 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded down 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 18.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00001399 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 26th, 2018. Dinero’s total supply is 9,022,780 coins and its circulating supply is 7,022,667 coins. Dinero’s official website is dinerocoin.org. Dinero’s official Twitter account is @dinerocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dinero’s official message board is dinerocoin.org/blog. The Reddit community for Dinero is /r/Dinerocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dinero Coin Trading
Dinero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Graviex, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dinero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dinero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dinero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.