MiloCoin (CURRENCY:MILO) traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 29th. One MiloCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. MiloCoin has a market capitalization of $19,078.00 and $8.00 worth of MiloCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MiloCoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00086193 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00000903 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20,790.31 or 3.29455256 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005937 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00098000 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000070 BTC.
MiloCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 13th, 2017. MiloCoin’s total supply is 10,789,954 coins. The official website for MiloCoin is www.milocoin.info. MiloCoin’s official Twitter account is @GetMiloCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MiloCoin Coin Trading
MiloCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MiloCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MiloCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MiloCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MiloCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MiloCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.