Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 30th. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for about $3.76 or 0.00059580 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Coinone, Bit-Z and Exrates. During the last seven days, Qtum has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar. Qtum has a market cap of $334.97 million and $79.49 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002220 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002960 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00020573 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00001043 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bibox, Liquid, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Binance, Livecoin, LBank, DigiFinex, HBUS, LiteBit.eu, Bitfinex, Crex24, BigONE, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Coindeal, GOPAX, CoinEx, BitForex, Poloniex, OTCBTC, ABCC, Coinone, Coinnest, Bithumb, CoinExchange, Coinsuper, EXX, Allcoin, Bit-Z, Ovis, OKEx, Kucoin, ZB.COM, Upbit, Coinrail, DragonEX, Exrates, Bitbns, Huobi, Liqui, CoinEgg, BCEX and Iquant. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.