Trevena (NASDAQ: TRVN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/17/2018 – Trevena was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Trevena, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on discovering and developing therapeutics for G protein coupled receptors. The Company’s product pipeline includes TRV027, TRV130, TRV734 and Delta opioid biased ligand which are in different clinical phases. Trevena, Inc. is based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. “
- 10/12/2018 – Trevena had its price target raised by analysts at JMP Securities from $4.00 to $15.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2018 – Trevena was downgraded by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/12/2018 – Trevena had its price target lowered by analysts at HC Wainwright from $7.00 to $3.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/10/2018 – Trevena was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $1.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $10.00.
Shares of NASDAQ:TRVN opened at $0.78 on Tuesday. The company has a current ratio of 3.40, a quick ratio of 3.40 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28. Trevena Inc has a 52-week low of $0.76 and a 52-week high of $3.58. The firm has a market capitalization of $64.52 million, a PE ratio of -0.64 and a beta of -0.38.
Trevena (NASDAQ:TRVN) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 2nd. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.13) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.13). The company had revenue of $2.50 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $5.50 million. On average, equities analysts anticipate that Trevena Inc will post -0.59 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Trevena, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, develops therapies based on breakthrough science to benefit patients and healthcare providers confronting serious medical conditions. Its product candidates include OLINVO injection, a G protein biased ligand of the µ opioid receptor that has completed Phase III clinical trials for the management of moderate-to-severe acute pain where intravenous administration is preferred; TRV250, a G protein biased ligand targeting the d-receptor, which is in Phase I clinical study for the treatment of migraine; and TRV734, a small molecule G protein biased ligand of the µ opioid receptor that has completed Phase I clinical study for the treatment of moderate-to-severe acute and chronic pain, as well as TRV027 for the treatment of acute heart failure.
Recommended Story: Does the discount rate affect the economy?
Receive News & Ratings for Trevena Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trevena Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.