U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 29th. U Network has a total market cap of $6.42 million and $765,159.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One U Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges including HADAX, DEx.top, DDEX and Bibox. During the last seven days, U Network has traded up 19.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
About U Network
U Network Token Trading
U Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, DEx.top, Bibox, IDEX, DDEX and HADAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.