AquariusCoin (CURRENCY:ARCO) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 30th. AquariusCoin has a market capitalization of $101,768.00 and approximately $220.00 worth of AquariusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, AquariusCoin has traded 12.7% lower against the dollar. One AquariusCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0512 or 0.00000814 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00077206 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000900 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20,014.87 or 3.16935411 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005485 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00095194 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000059 BTC.
AquariusCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 19th, 2016. AquariusCoin’s total supply is 1,986,677 coins. AquariusCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. AquariusCoin’s official website is aquariuscoin.com.
Buying and Selling AquariusCoin
AquariusCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AquariusCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AquariusCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AquariusCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AquariusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AquariusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.