Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 30th. In the last seven days, Waltonchain has traded up 7.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Waltonchain token can now be purchased for about $3.29 or 0.00052341 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, HitBTC, Bithumb and Binance. Waltonchain has a total market cap of $132.19 million and approximately $15.26 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $197.23 or 0.03135125 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00142565 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00049237 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00001281 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000605 BTC.
- Dorado (DOR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
Waltonchain Token Profile
Waltonchain Token Trading
Waltonchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cobinhood, Bithumb, LATOKEN, DragonEX, Kucoin, Binance, Coinnest, Huobi, COSS, Allbit and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waltonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waltonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.