Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 31st. One Diamond coin can now be purchased for $1.95 or 0.00030936 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Livecoin. Diamond has a market capitalization of $5.83 million and approximately $5,444.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Diamond has traded down 2.7% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $151.50 or 0.02409591 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.24 or 0.00639993 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00018170 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00026951 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00023951 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00022433 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009932 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00015027 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.