BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. Over the last week, BLAST has traded 16.9% lower against the US dollar. BLAST has a total market capitalization of $47,259.00 and approximately $430.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLAST coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC on exchanges including STEX and Crex24.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00030280 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded down 69% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000582 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000090 BTC.
Buying and Selling BLAST
BLAST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLAST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLAST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.