AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. AdCoin has a total market capitalization of $63,253.00 and approximately $1,411.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, AdCoin has traded 16.2% lower against the dollar. One AdCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0097 or 0.00000282 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 35.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00027548 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 23.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 71,544,111 coins and its circulating supply is 6,551,628 coins. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AdCoin is www.getadcoin.com.
AdCoin Coin Trading
AdCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.