DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. DigixDAO has a market capitalization of $25.91 million and $223,342.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigixDAO token can currently be purchased for about $12.95 or 0.00383039 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, OKEx and Cobinhood. In the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded down 30.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008774 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003248 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.43 or 0.03296475 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029633 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.68 or 0.00138248 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.70 or 0.00168650 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $321.47 or 0.09506238 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000117 BTC.
DigixDAO Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bitbns, Bancor Network, IDEX, Cobinhood, AirSwap, HitBTC, Huobi, Radar Relay, OKEx, BigONE, Livecoin, Binance and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.