FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded 20.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. Over the last week, FLO has traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. FLO has a market capitalization of $2.90 million and $9,865.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FLO coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0195 or 0.00000572 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Trade By Trade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00001636 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00036636 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 37.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005454 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded up 80.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00001796 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00001004 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 148,741,216 coins. The official website for FLO is flo.cash. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FLO
FLO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FLO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.