Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 12.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 7th. One Qbic coin can now be bought for $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. During the last week, Qbic has traded down 34.2% against the US dollar. Qbic has a total market cap of $17,194.00 and $71.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.08 or 0.01813763 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00007502 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0896 or 0.00002618 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008131 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00015426 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, BTC-Alpha and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.