TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded up 30.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 16th. TenX has a total market cap of $55.36 million and approximately $1.59 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TenX token can now be bought for about $0.48 or 0.00014659 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, Huobi, BitBay and Kyber Network. In the last week, TenX has traded up 94.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008895 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0995 or 0.00003012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00030407 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.22 or 0.02308301 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00141987 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00179474 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00030842 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030581 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000105 BTC.
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Cryptopia, Upbit, Bithumb, OKEx, Vebitcoin, Huobi, Coinrail, Bittrex, HitBTC, BigONE, Neraex, Cobinhood, Gate.io, Livecoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), COSS, IDEX, LATOKEN, BitBay, Liqui, Bit-Z and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.