BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded down 16.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 11th. BlackCoin has a total market capitalization of $5.15 million and approximately $80,707.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BlackCoin has traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar. One BlackCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0824 or 0.00002243 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, Tux Exchange and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00057779 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000939 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00016930 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00001949 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 35.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Tux Exchange, Upbit, CoinEgg, Bittylicious, Trade By Trade, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bittrex and Bleutrade. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.