CashBet Coin (CURRENCY:CBC) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. In the last week, CashBet Coin has traded 18.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. CashBet Coin has a market capitalization of $1.11 million and approximately $21,162.00 worth of CashBet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CashBet Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0073 or 0.00000196 BTC on popular exchanges including $32.15, $18.94, $10.39 and $51.55.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $435.54 or 0.11790363 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00028723 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00001254 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
CashBet Coin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling CashBet Coin
CashBet Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $20.33, $10.39, $50.98, $13.77, $24.68, $51.55, $18.94, $24.43, $5.60, $33.94 and $7.50. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CashBet Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CashBet Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CashBet Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CashBet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CashBet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.