Dinero (CURRENCY:DIN) traded down 12.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 11th. During the last seven days, Dinero has traded down 8.8% against the dollar. Dinero has a market cap of $20,807.00 and $613.00 worth of Dinero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dinero coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0024 or 0.00000064 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, Graviex and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003916 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000054 BTC.
Dinero Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 26th, 2018. Dinero’s total supply is 10,769,504 coins and its circulating supply is 8,769,499 coins. Dinero’s official message board is dinerocoin.org/blog. Dinero’s official website is dinerocoin.org. Dinero’s official Twitter account is @dinerocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dinero is /r/Dinerocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dinero Coin Trading
Dinero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dinero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dinero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dinero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.