Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. One Galactrum coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0639 or 0.00001731 BTC on popular exchanges. Galactrum has a total market cap of $184,358.00 and $600.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Galactrum has traded 15.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.57 or 0.02023591 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00469499 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00023217 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00025240 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010159 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00020987 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008084 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 3,604,535 coins and its circulating supply is 2,884,535 coins. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum. Galactrum’s official website is galactrum.org.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.