Stronghold USD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 11th. One Stronghold USD token can currently be bought for $1.02 or 0.00027675 BTC on popular exchanges including Stellarport, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stronghold. Stronghold USD has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $593,929.00 worth of Stronghold USD was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Stronghold USD has traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009068 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027837 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.91 or 0.02033798 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00162900 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.97 or 0.00216327 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027537 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027531 BTC.
Stronghold USD Token Profile
Buying and Selling Stronghold USD
Stronghold USD can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Stellarport and Stronghold. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stronghold USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stronghold USD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stronghold USD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stronghold USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stronghold USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.