EXMR (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded up 7.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. In the last week, EXMR has traded 4.3% lower against the dollar. EXMR has a market capitalization of $208,513.00 and approximately $878.00 worth of EXMR was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EXMR token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0175 or 0.00000476 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010088 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00088632 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000105 BTC.
EXMR Token Trading
EXMR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EXMR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EXMR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EXMR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EXMR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EXMR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.