Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 11th. Over the last seven days, Lambda has traded up 29.6% against the U.S. dollar. Lambda has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1.28 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lambda token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0121 or 0.00000330 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMax, Huobi, Bilaxy and Hotbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009119 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002920 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027868 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000651 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.44 or 0.02079632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00163834 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00214852 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027560 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027578 BTC.
Lambda Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Lambda is medium.com/@Lambdaim. Lambda’s official website is www.lambda.im.
Buying and Selling Lambda
Lambda can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Huobi, Bilaxy and BitMax. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lambda should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lambda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.