Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Beetle Coin has a total market capitalization of $354,114.00 and approximately $2,691.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Beetle Coin has traded 6.1% higher against the dollar. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC on exchanges including $5.60, $10.39, $18.94 and $50.98.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010683 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004537 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000568 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000888 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000093 BTC.
Beetle Coin Coin Profile
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $32.15, $10.39, $51.55, $33.94, $24.43, $7.50, $50.98, $5.60, $18.94, $13.77 and $24.68. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beetle Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.