Digital Asset Guarantee Token (CURRENCY:DAGT) traded down 8.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. One Digital Asset Guarantee Token token can currently be bought for $0.0415 or 0.00001159 BTC on popular exchanges including TOPBTC, FCoin and Iquant. Digital Asset Guarantee Token has a market capitalization of $940,181.00 and $318,331.00 worth of Digital Asset Guarantee Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Digital Asset Guarantee Token has traded 16.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009003 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002930 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028623 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.75 or 0.02143168 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00161472 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.42 or 0.00207224 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028367 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028356 BTC.
Digital Asset Guarantee Token Profile
Digital Asset Guarantee Token Token Trading
Digital Asset Guarantee Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Iquant and TOPBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Asset Guarantee Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Asset Guarantee Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digital Asset Guarantee Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Asset Guarantee Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Asset Guarantee Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.