Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 1/8/2019 – Range Resources is now covered by analysts at KeyCorp. They set a “sector weight” rating and a $11.13 price target on the stock.
- 1/8/2019 – Range Resources had its price target lowered by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. to $12.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/7/2019 – Range Resources was downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 1/7/2019 – Range Resources had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada.
- 1/7/2019 – Range Resources was upgraded by analysts at TD Securities from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $19.00.
- 1/4/2019 – Range Resources was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- 12/30/2018 – Range Resources was given a new $21.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/21/2018 – Range Resources was given a new $21.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/20/2018 – Range Resources was downgraded by analysts at Capital One Financial Corp. from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- 12/6/2018 – Range Resources is now covered by analysts at Stephens. They set an “equal weight” rating and a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/5/2018 – Range Resources is now covered by analysts at MKM Partners. They set a “neutral” rating and a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/20/2018 – Range Resources was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Range Resources Corporation has extensive oil and gas resources in key regions like Marcellus and North Louisiana. The company is planning to invest $941 million in these properties for well drilling and completion purposes in 2018. In 2018, it also expects 11% production growth from the year-ago period. Range Resources also believes its 2018 daily production to be 2.2 Bcfe, higher than 2 Bcfe for 2017. Higher expected production could boost the company’s future cashflow. However, the company’s total expenses surged almost 8% through third-quarter 2018. This is a matter of concern. For most of the time in the last three years, Range Resources’ dividend yield has been much lower than the industry it belongs to, reflecting unimpressive returns for the investors. Even the company’s return on capital of 2.8% is also lower than industry’s 5.9%, reflecting inefficiency of capital usage.”
Range Resources stock opened at $11.50 on Monday. The company has a market capitalization of $2.89 billion, a PE ratio of 19.83, a P/E/G ratio of 0.65 and a beta of 0.96. Range Resources Corp. has a 1 year low of $9.22 and a 1 year high of $18.59. The company has a current ratio of 0.56, a quick ratio of 0.53 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.72.
Range Resources (NYSE:RRC) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, October 23rd. The oil and gas exploration company reported $0.26 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.18 by $0.08. The business had revenue of $811.20 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $747.06 million. Range Resources had a net margin of 8.28% and a return on equity of 4.85%. The business’s revenue was up 68.2% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned $0.05 EPS. On average, research analysts forecast that Range Resources Corp. will post 0.97 EPS for the current year.
Institutional investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the company. DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale grew its holdings in shares of Range Resources by 265.9% in the third quarter. DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale now owns 6,660 shares of the oil and gas exploration company’s stock valued at $110,000 after purchasing an additional 4,840 shares in the last quarter. Penserra Capital Management LLC grew its holdings in Range Resources by 94.9% during the 3rd quarter. Penserra Capital Management LLC now owns 9,860 shares of the oil and gas exploration company’s stock worth $166,000 after acquiring an additional 4,800 shares in the last quarter. Caxton Associates LP acquired a new position in Range Resources during the 3rd quarter worth approximately $195,000. Palo Capital Inc. acquired a new position in Range Resources during the 3rd quarter worth approximately $198,000. Finally, Nisa Investment Advisors LLC grew its holdings in Range Resources by 47.0% during the 3rd quarter. Nisa Investment Advisors LLC now owns 11,730 shares of the oil and gas exploration company’s stock worth $199,000 after acquiring an additional 3,750 shares in the last quarter.
Range Resources Corporation operates as an independent natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and oil company. It engages in the exploration, development, and acquisition of natural gas and oil properties. It holds interests in developed and undeveloped natural gas and oil leases in the Appalachian and North Louisiana regions of the United States.
See Also: Short Selling Stocks, A Beginner’s Guide
Receive News & Ratings for Range Resources Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Range Resources Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.