Media headlines about HDFC Bank (NYSE:HDB) have trended positive on Sunday, according to InfoTrie. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 6,000 blog and news sources. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. HDFC Bank earned a news sentiment score of 2.17 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave headlines about the bank an news buzz score of 8 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is very likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted HDFC Bank’s analysis:
- HDFC Bank Limited (HDB) Short Interest Up 46.4% in January (americanbankingnews.com)
- 2 Stocks to Track: Myriad Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ:MYGN) ; HDFC Bank Limited (NYSE:HDB) – The Newburgh Press (newburghpress.com)
- What’s Transpiring With HDFC Bank Limited (NYSE:HDB)? Lower Donchian Level Touches 94.5 – Felton News (feltonbusinessnews.com)
- HDFC Bank Ltd. | stock & share price update with analysis | 2019-02-01 – Outlook India (outlookindia.com)
- Positive Press Coverage Very Likely to Impact HDFC Bank (HDB) Stock Price (americanbankingnews.com)
HDFC Bank stock opened at $99.06 on Friday. HDFC Bank has a 1 year low of $85.43 and a 1 year high of $112.10. The company has a market capitalization of $85.32 billion, a PE ratio of 31.85, a PEG ratio of 1.19 and a beta of 0.60.
About HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank Limited provides a range of banking and financial services to individuals and businesses in India, Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai. The company operates in Treasury, Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking, and Other Banking Business segments. It accepts savings accounts, salary accounts, current accounts, fixed and recurring deposits, demat accounts, safe deposit lockers, and rural accounts, as well as offshore accounts and deposits.
Recommended Story: Catch-Up Contributions
Receive News & Ratings for HDFC Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HDFC Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.