United Utilities Group (LON: UU) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/8/2019 – United Utilities Group was downgraded by analysts at Liberum Capital to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 950 ($12.41) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 700 ($9.15).
- 2/6/2019 – United Utilities Group had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada.
- 1/30/2019 – United Utilities Group is now covered by analysts at Barclays PLC. They set an “equal weight” rating and a GBX 910 ($11.89) price target on the stock.
- 1/24/2019 – United Utilities Group had its price target raised by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from GBX 753 ($9.84) to GBX 787 ($10.28). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 1/18/2019 – United Utilities Group had its price target raised by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from GBX 820 ($10.71) to GBX 840 ($10.98). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/13/2018 – United Utilities Group had its “underweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley.
Shares of United Utilities Group stock traded up GBX 2.80 ($0.04) during trading hours on Monday, reaching GBX 823.40 ($10.76). The stock had a trading volume of 1,750,128 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,840,000. United Utilities Group PLC has a 1 year low of GBX 648.60 ($8.48) and a 1 year high of GBX 1,078 ($14.09).
The business also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Friday, February 1st. Stockholders of record on Thursday, December 20th were paid a GBX 13.76 ($0.18) dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, December 20th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.77%.
Further Reading: How interest rates affect municipal bond prices
Receive News & Ratings for United Utilities Group PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for United Utilities Group PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.