HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One HunterCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0116 or 0.00000321 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. HunterCoin has a market cap of $276,613.00 and $1,413.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, HunterCoin has traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003593 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 35% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Buying and Selling HunterCoin
HunterCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HunterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.