Mineum (CURRENCY:MNM) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. During the last seven days, Mineum has traded flat against the dollar. Mineum has a market cap of $121,243.00 and $0.00 worth of Mineum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mineum coin can now be purchased for about $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 57% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 4th, 2016. Mineum’s total supply is 9,586,367 coins and its circulating supply is 9,436,367 coins. Mineum’s official Twitter account is @mineumproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mineum’s official message board is forum.mineum.org. Mineum’s official website is mineum.org.
Buying and Selling Mineum
Mineum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mineum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mineum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mineum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mineum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mineum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.