Magnetcoin (CURRENCY:MAGN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Magnetcoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $136.00 worth of Magnetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Magnetcoin has traded up 24.9% against the dollar. One Magnetcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0179 or 0.00000465 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Version (V) traded up 73.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded 50.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000565 BTC.
Magnetcoin Coin Trading
Magnetcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnetcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnetcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Magnetcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Magnetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.