CustomContractNetwork (CURRENCY:CCN) traded down 21.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. CustomContractNetwork has a market cap of $35,107.00 and $2,140.00 worth of CustomContractNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, CustomContractNetwork has traded down 22.1% against the dollar. One CustomContractNetwork token can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, STEX and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.87 or 0.01448056 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002576 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00020356 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0993 or 0.00002529 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00001870 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00001427 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00002418 BTC.
Buying and Selling CustomContractNetwork
CustomContractNetwork can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CustomContractNetwork directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CustomContractNetwork should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CustomContractNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CustomContractNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CustomContractNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.