Omicron (CURRENCY:OMC) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 15th. One Omicron coin can now be purchased for about $0.0783 or 0.00001190 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Omicron has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $1.00 worth of Omicron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Omicron has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.91 or 0.01486355 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002624 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00020963 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002565 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00001423 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00001545 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00001894 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002607 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omicron will be a blockchain based asset, and a clone of Bitcoin. Minting through the wallet will yield 5%/annum, compounding on a daily basis. The clients that will be released on Sept 17 will have a fresh overhaul to the interface, and there will be future modifications to add simplicity to OMC-BTC address linkage and addtional add-ons. Fullstack developers will be paid and employed to implement said features. The main focus of Omicron is to provide a suitable and superior investment vehicle than dividend-issuing companies. With this in mind, there will be no brand new technical developments made for OMC. Modifications will be ported from other cryptocurrency clients to keep OMC top of the line. “
Buying and Selling Omicron
Omicron can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omicron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omicron should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omicron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omicron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omicron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.