Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. One Raiden Network Token token can currently be bought for $0.32 or 0.00008237 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, IDEX, LATOKEN and Kyber Network. Over the last seven days, Raiden Network Token has traded 5.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Raiden Network Token has a total market cap of $16.42 million and $443,652.00 worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025586 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00039424 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00001726 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00011295 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00001180 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00001327 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Profile
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, LATOKEN, Bibox, Huobi, OKEx, Binance, Ethfinex, DDEX, Gate.io, Kucoin, Bilaxy and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raiden Network Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Raiden Network Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.