Shift (CURRENCY:SHIFT) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 15th. One Shift coin can currently be bought for $0.34 or 0.00008580 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, IDAX, Livecoin and Upbit. In the last seven days, Shift has traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar. Shift has a total market capitalization of $4.39 million and approximately $10,804.00 worth of Shift was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006098 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002686 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 56.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Shift Coin Profile
Shift Coin Trading
Shift can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Livecoin, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shift directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shift should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shift using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shift Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shift and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.