Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 15th. During the last week, Diamond has traded up 9.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Diamond coin can currently be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00025129 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin and CryptoBridge. Diamond has a total market cap of $3.13 million and $734.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00010541 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.