Synereo (CURRENCY:AMP) traded down 9.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 6th. Synereo has a market capitalization of $1.71 million and approximately $17,302.00 worth of Synereo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Synereo token can currently be purchased for $0.0170 or 0.00000438 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Synereo has traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005269 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.27 or 0.00386508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00017349 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0990 or 0.00001718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.96 or 0.00919123 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00021076 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00160388 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00018667 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005989 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperSpace, previously Synereo, redefines content publishing and distribution with Blockchain-enabled solutions that efficiently underlie and support a decentralized attention economy.
HyperSpace, a privately held company, was founded in 2014 by Dor Konforty, a leading expert in decentralized organizational principles with over eight years of experience in the crypto/decentralization space. With offices in Tel-Aviv and San Francisco, our multidisciplinary team is comprised of experts in entrepreneurship, software engineering, R&D, marketing, and design – all working together to realize our vision: Creating a new content economy.”
Buying and Selling Synereo
Synereo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN LATOKEN LATOKEN Bittrex Upbit HItBTC Fubt.top (China). It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Synereo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synereo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Synereo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Synereo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Synereo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.