GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 20th. One GoByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00004163 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, GoByte has traded up 1.2% against the dollar. GoByte has a market capitalization of $618,593.00 and approximately $27,980.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 37.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00001206 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00001587 BTC.
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.